From:
Jon Doe 386 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 00:22:34 -0800
Sandee Could you tell Vinnie Da Rat Sr and Jr that I miss them very much
they came to The Rainbow Bridge a few months ago one was taken by a mean
Canine and the other passed away when he climed into my mattress and was
squished when I went to bed they were cute and loved to play and chase
anything they thought they could have fun with.  Tell them about Dirt
Mountain and the cheweasels and anything else they might like to play
with.  Tell them Daddy might not be there right away but soon I'll be
there and we can play on Dirt Mountain and they can chase me around
like they loved to do when they were with me.