From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Dec 1994 12:14:05 -0600
Howdy all.

I found a bunch of Christmas theme vinyl squeaky toys a while back, an
elf, a gingerbread man, a cany cane, a snowman, a bone with a bow on it,
a stocking stuffed with presents, and an ornament with bows. I gave Sammy
the bone and stocking early, but this morning being Christmas I brought all
the 'kids' into the livingroom to give them the rest.

I gathered all the kids around, and dumped all the squeakies in front of
them. Bud looked at them a while as if to say 'what are these for?', then
crawled in my bathrobe as I was kneeling on the carpet, licked my foot for
a few minutes, and went to sleep :). Cassie sniffed at the toys a while and
nibbled at them a little, but then ignored them and started crawling all over
me wanting to lick every inch of my arms and face. As soon as I dumped the
toys though Sammy started dancing around, pounced on them and chewed them a
bit, then started carrying them off one by one (each with great exuberance)
to hide them under the couch. It was so cute, he was so thrilled with every
one of them :). I guess Christmas is most exciting for kids (he's 7 months
old).

For the next while I played with the ferrets. I kept pulling the squeakies
out and squeaking them, and Sammy would come running. Then I would toss it
away and he would chase after it and chew it and hide it under the couch
again :). Cassie kept being very affectionate all morning, wanting to lick
my arms or nap in my shirt; I don't know why, and I certainly didn't object
:). Bud just slept mostly :).

Ah, Christmas with the fuzzies; so warm and wonderful :). Now I guess it's
off to my parents' place to spend time with my human relatives :).

Hope you and all your fuzzies have a wonderful holiday! :)

      Merry Christmas!!!

             \|/
            --*--
             /^\