From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 09:04:11 -0800
I would like to know just what amount of food a ferret should be fed
following surgery, especially spleen removal.  Recently my five year old
had adrenal surgery and has been eating at least 30 to 40 cc's of the
"recipe" each feeding.  He has gained 1/2 lb.  from this and is doing
great.  I attribute this success to Troy Lynn Eckart's referral of an
excellent veterinarian!!!!  I am "owned" by six ferrets, two of which
were adoptees thanks to Troy Lynn.  We love them with all our hearts and
would go to any lenghts for them.

Sincerely,
angie george