Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:29:50 +1200
Hi folks,
I saw the postings on Adrenal, and thought Id mention my 6 year old
Crusty has just had an Suprelorin implant for adrenal, he was getting
very thin and losing hair, had no energy etc. Two and a bit weeks later
he has added weight, triggered into winter coat like the rest, and
yesterday literally bounced out for breakfast.

From listening to friends about their fuzzies the implants last 6
months to one year. I dont know anything about the implant apart from
it certainly gives them a good kick start back to relatively "ab"normal
behaviour. So dooking to see Crusty back to his normal abnormal. Hugs
to all the fuzzies out their from the Kiwi Clan and to all ferrants
who treat them well.

Michelle