From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 19:18:47 EST
re: Casper biting on nose
Ouch!  I know I've posted this before, but I learned with Norman: if a
ferret has latched on to you, don't pull away, as you so painfully
learned :-( Instead, lightly place your fingers on his nostrils, and he
will have to let go to breathe.

Re: was he abused?  Norman had been, and though both Ralph and Cinderella
nip when they play, Norman bites differently, even when he plays.  Though
Norman doesn't bite much anymore, I don't usually play with him with my
bare hand.  When he gets all wound up from playing, Norman can bite pretty
hard.  So I don't know if Casper was abused or not, but I definitely see a
difference in the way Norman bites (from how the other two bite.)

-- Cinderella, Norm & Ralph's mom in Mass.
P.S. No contest--the males are infinitely more mischievous
and wreak lots more havoc.

Norm: "What? Just 'cause I uprooted your favorite plant--
       again?"
Ralph: "Hey, Lucky Charminator! Norm and I want to meet you!
        You're my kind of ferret!"
Cinderella: "Good--maybe I can get some sleep now!"