From:
"Raisins From Heaven Ferret Rescue & Sanctuary in Hernando, MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:10:27 -0400
We are so blessed with the wonderful Bridge Greeters that we have, past
and present. We are thankful that these gifted people give of their
time and effort in the greetings they create for us to somehow ease
the pain of the loss of our beloved ferrets. The Greeters help us say
goodbye and ensure that our precious furry souls find their way to the
Bridge. But not before they take a piece of our hearts with them.....

Saraferret, a most beautiful greeting for Sophie and for Rolland - and
a big hug from me for thinking of the shelter ferrets and those who
care and love them before they leave this earth. Every greeting is such
a joy to read. Often through tears.....

Pie O Pah, how sweet was your letter to Sandi assuring her that Lil Bit
and Ophelia were met at the Bridge and found many friends awaiting
them....I know this meant a lot to her. And what a cute song! What a
splendid soul you are to inspire such wonderful stories of love.....

No. 421, oh my.... What could I possibly say to thank you enough for
the most enchanting honorarium for my beloved Skye. How did you know
that this was the perfect greeting imaginable for such a friendly
fuzzie who just wanted to aid and comfort others? How did you know
that he was a stray and lost his way and that is how he came to be a
shelter fuzzie? So appropriate was his travel to the Bridge. And, how
did you know I would adore it so? You know I cried and cried...tears
of sorrow and of joy. I will treasure it always and will be posted
about his urn in the ferret room.

And, for Sandee Ferret. God Bless You! You knew what I was hoping and
searching for....my words fail me - I cannot express what I feel in my
heart. An inspiration for me and a blessing indeed!

We received a donation last night for a recent food purchase. After
payment of that invoice, I am going to send the remainder of that
donation to Support Our Shelters in honor of these wonderful Greeters
for the benefit of other shelter ferrets. It is my hope that others who
have been blessed with greetings for their ferrets would also send a
donation to SOS in their honor. Doesn't have to be much - every little
bit helps and goes a long way. And, for the rest of you on the FML who
have not received a greeting, but have delighted in them, I would
encourage you to also send a donation to SOS too......for the shelter
ferrets everywhere.

With deepest respect and gratitude (and through tears),

Maren Doshier
Founder/President
Raisins From Heaven Ferret Rescue & Sanctuary
Hernando, MS