From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 1995 21:17:40 -0400
Rascal learned a new trick today but I didn't have my camara ready (no film).
He was helping me clean the bathroom. The girls already helped me make the
bed. What a chore housework is with their help. Anyway, he jumped up and
grabbed the toilet paper that was hanging down about 2 or 3 squares and
landed on the floor. Then.... real quick he pulled on it and ran in the
living room and wolla! One roll of toilet paper unrolled and soooooooooooo
soft to roll up in! The girls quickly joined in the fun and it was the
funniest sight I've ever seen. They are never dull! Haha But then, a little
laughter while doing housework makes it all easy, right? Haha

Cheers, chuckles and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and
chief in charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time),
Rascal (the lover Boy) and their Mama too!