From:
cC zZaAcCkK gG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 12:59:09 -0500
hey I've read a bunch of postings about vaseline as hairball laxative...how
about Astroglide, the 'personal lubricant'?  It's water based (as opposed
to the Vaseline petroleum), it's minty flavored, it's easier to deal with
than Vaseline (w/ staining or general greasiness); I gave some to Pupkin,
the Dread Texas Ferret, and he seems to like it!  His poopys have a
'Freshmint' scent to them as well.  I would think that Vaseline is bad news
for internal ingestion; after all we're not supposed to use it for sex, and
what's so different about a ferret's internals?  I say: Astroglide for
Laxative Lube!  Astroglide for Laxative Lube!  Astroglide for Laxative
Lube!  Did I mention it's mint flavored?

Zack And Almighty Lord Pupkin of the Many-Tubed Cage. :)
dDoOoOkK, dDoOoOkK!!!

"The theatrical artist serves the same function in society that dreams do
in our subconscious life - the subconscious life of the individual." -Mamet