From:
erin mccarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 16:47:58 -0700
Hey everyone,

Today I got to meet a really sweet little boy that needs a new forever
home. His name is Ringo and he is 2 1/2 years old. He is light brown
with four white mits and a white bib. His owner really does not have
the time for him and would love to see him go to a home that does have
time for him.

Ringo visted the shelter today to see how well he does with other fur
kids and boy did he have fun. I let out four of my shelter boys with
him, one being a more dominate male and he took to them very well. Not
once did we have a squeek or a puffy tail.

From seeing Ringo, he seems to be a healty boy. His teeth are pretty,
his ears are nice and clean and his coat is full. His owner is getting
him up to date with his shots and vet care in the next week. Ringo
will be staying with his owner till he finds his new forever home.

If anyone is interested in Ringo, please send me an e-mail and I can
get you in touch with his owner. She does want to go through the
shelter for the adoption and will be having the adoptor sign an
adoption contract with us so that we may check up on him later.

Thanks,
Erin
Ruggie's Ferret Rescue