From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:03:02 -0800
Thanks to Elayne Barclay of the Cascade Ferret Network Lucky's mommy came
to the house and picked her up and now she's playing with her brothers
and sisters.  It fills me with almost an Over Dose of Warm Fuzzy feelings
to reunite a furkid with their mommy and daddy and I know we all here at
my house built up some brownie points for the afterlife.  I'll bet Sandee
along with Snickers and the Vinnies are smiling wide if they're looking
down right now.

David Owings
ICQ#: 217385293
      Current ICQ status: