From:
Penny Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:55:06 -0400
Hi everyone, my sister has a ferret in need of a good loving home, he is
about one year old and very wonderful to be around, but he is in need of
medical help badly!!!!!!!!!  She took him to the vet and he was put on
amox., but my sister didn't keep it in the fridge so it didn't do him any
good, the vet said that it is a bacterial infection, its not contagious.!!

Please,if you would like to give this lovely little guy a home please
email me.  He is a very loveable little thing, I wanted him, but because I
already have 8 my hubby said no.  We are in ohio, please email me soon if
you want him.  She has to find a home for him before her husband gets home
this weekend.  Thanks so much.