From:
R&KWagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:43:38 -0500
Hi everyone and hope you and your fuzzies are doing well. Wanted to
reach out to everyone and ask that you keep our loving Lil' One in your
thoughts and prayers as she is recovering after a biopsy procedure she
had done last Friday and after a day of what looked like promising
recovery she had a drastic down turn. She has been through a lot over
the past few days and as her name indicates, she is small and very
fragile at this time but still has that sparkle in her eyes and is
strong willed and fighting so with hope and prayers we continued her
IV fluids overnight and she has improved and is showing signs of
continuing to do so under the very close supervision of an absolutely
wonderful veterinarian, who has also grown attached to her and is going
above and beyond any care we would have expected and we are so blessed
and thankful to have found her. So would appreciate your thoughts and
prayers and wish you and your fuzzies all the best!

Kim & Reg (and Skampers, Lil' One's sister)