From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 08:19:28 -0700
Hi--

Kathy Gallagher, Celtic Ferrets, near Columbus, OH can take 1 group of 1-5
ferrets from another shelter to care for until we can work with local
groups to find them new homes.  614-785-0794.

I adopted out my last rescue and have 1 large cage open now.  If the
rescues come with cages I have space, but still can only take 1-5 ferrets.

I am willing to handle, old, deaf, blind, biters, or otherwise unadoptable
ferrets.  If unadoptable, we will be their last home.  Can't take any
seriously ill ferrets becasue of my own who are sick and need attention.

I can travel during week days to pick up ferrets, but not weekends during
the month of October.

KG