From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:30:17 -0500
Hard to believe that a good 6 weeks ago Rusty was near deaths door.  TO
look at him today sickness and death are two words that do not come to
mind.  He is fat and sassy as he ever was and has full use of his hind
legs again.  He is so fast at following me when I go into the kitchen or
the foyer there he is, two steps ahead of me looking at me with those
incredibly soulful eyes of his.  When I gently pick him up and kiss him
and talk to him and tell him how special he is and how much he is loved
he does something he has NEVER ever done in all the time I have owned
him.  He gives me kisses.  He is truly my angel on earth miracle ferret.
I love him so much and spoiled is putting it lightly.  He sleeps
faithfully in his Dasani box that held the bottles of purified water I
bought to mix in his special gravy recipe and he has one light blue silk
pajama top and two silk shirts and two fleece covered bell balls that he
covets in there with him.  He is doing wonderfully and I just wanted to
let everyone know.

Diane