From:
Jessica Alsop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 00:59:54 -0800
Hello all,

Ok this PetCo thing seems to really be by the store.  To start off I
bought my little fur baby at PetCo in Boulder, Colorado.  They couldnt
tell me how old he was or how long he had been in the store.  Now after
his first vet visit I have learned the following:

1. My ferret is very healthy and little overweight.

2. Snitch is at least one year old (I just got him Dec. 16th, and paid
   full price for a baby)

3. He is nuetered and descented

I then had to go to the store for some more food and stopped at the PetCo
in Englewood, Colorado where they have a dedicated ferret person on hand.
I informed her of the baby being at least a year old when I bought him
from the other PetCo.  She told me that when any of the small animals
have been in the store for 6 mos plus they are discounted.  The deduction
is that they were so excited that someone would buy the baby they didnt
want to tell me his age so I would pay full price.  There are records
kept for each animal recieved and they knew full well that they were
decieving me.  I would never give up my baby for anything but the fact
that I was lyed to makes me want to go back and demand part of the money
back at least in the form of credit just for the fact of the matter.

Now because I know he is older and is not litter trained could that be
the reason he is so defiant about it now?  And how do I at least train
him to go in certain spots?  I so want to let him run the house but I
get tired of cleaning up poop.  Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Jessy and Snitch the cat chaser.