From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 17:13:24 -0400
Saturday June 19, 1999 is to be the Ferret Aid Society's 1st frolic.  We
are having contests (most kisses to a human, best dressed and more), games
and prizes.  Also we will have available new ferret items for sale, a BBQ
and lots of fun people stuff too.

If you are interested in attending, please e-mail the shelter or come on
down to High Park (Toronto) area #7 at 2 pm :o)

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
click here to raise funds for the ferrets,  just by using your mouse!