From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 01:50:15 GMT
Hello everyone! (and especially everyone who asked for my findings on the
winter shedding phenomenon)

Since I only had a single Chimi kit this time last year, I didn't notice
the shed.  But according to the responses, the winter shedding is what
they do.  Then, They grow their luxurious winter coats.  Doesn't seem
efficient to throw hair away to grow new...but, nobody ever claimed
ferrets were efficient.  The itching in the middle of the night has such
a great beat - sometimes sounds like Van Halen or Metallica. :)

mystery solved - for now
Stephanie, Chimi & Pepe ("we're off to never never land")