From:
"Donna L. Carlsen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:58:57 EST
LV Symposium - Don't forget me!

HI EVERYONE!!!
I am sorry that I didn't know about the symposium until last week,
although I actually live AND breathe in Las Vegas (barely)...

I am very excited for those of you who will be coming to Vegas, I hope
that you will give me a call, or if anyone has a chance to come visit the
shelter!  I will be dropping my son off at Grandma's on Thursday night so
that I might be able to stop by CJ's house to meet everyone, and I'm
possibly going to be at the symposium thanks to a WONDERFUL person on the
FML...

My only regret is that NOBODY contacted ME about the symposium...either
as a speaker, to have a booth, or to be entertaining the masses in my
wonderfully cute, realistic 6-FOOT FERRET!  That's right, Mokie the Mascot
was made for the shelter a little over a year ago, we have had some
modifications made to him, but he is a crowd pleaser!  Maybe some of you
didn't know that there was such a thing here in Vegas, but Mokie would
have been a terrific addition to the event.  He is a tall, handsome brown
sable male with a penchant for people and he loves to dance...Oh well...

I hope that someday I will be recognized as not only a Ferret Shelter,
but as a valuable member of the community!  I'm still waiting for my 15
minutes... So, to everyone out there, welcome to Las Vegas, and have a
great time at the symposium and in this great city of ours.  And if I
don't get to see anyone, please try to take a minute to call and say
"HELLO"!  The ferrets love to get phone calls from ferret folks, too!

xoxoxoxox
Love to you all, thank you for all your love and support.
Donna L. Carlsen
Angel Ferret Shelter, Inc.
(702) 648-4962

[Moderator's note: Thanks for the introduction Donna.  Hope to see you
there!  Though to be fair, the invitations for the symposium appeared
on the FML frequently over the last year or so.  BIG]