From:
Kathleen Dodson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 21:45:12 -0800
Well it has been a while since I have been here, guess I have a difficult
time getting on the puter more than once a week and don't have time to
review everything...Guess I have become a 'lurker'

On behalf of Alfie, who had something which I have always assumed was ECE
(seedy poops, green slime, diahrea)  He passed it on to my other ferts, but
only my other male, Toby ever showed extreme symptoms.  Well I had heard of
recurring Diahrea... Does anyone know how long the recurrences last, (I did
read up on it a while ago)?  Usually the poops become firm and I have had
them all tested in past months for coccidea and something else.

Could it be that nothing is found due to inexperienced Vets where I live on
the Olympic Peninsula?  No one has lost weight since the initial loss and
gain again, but they all have re-curring diahrea.  I feed them fresh Turkey
and occasional cranraisens in addition to L'Avian and Totally Ferret.
Thanks for responses to my e-mail address as I rarely have time to read all
the FML.

PS I know a Ferret named Moose that weighs over 5 pounds, and he is a sweet
big baby, his Mom carries him everywhere.

Kathleen (Toby, Tasha, Daxter and Alfie)