From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:33:34 -0500
Hello friends & IFC Ferret Aid Registrants!  I just wanted to clarify
that NO ONE has to register for the Ferret Couture Fashion Show.  If
you are registered for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 conference, you are
automatically registered for the Ferret Couture Fashion Show as well :)
It will be taking place instead of the originally scheduled shelter
dinner on the Friday night.

Our shelter is going through some changes right now that we aren't ready
to announce yet.  As a result, we can not have the dinner that we were so
looking forward to having at the shelter and Renee was so looking forward
to COOKING for you!

SO, Ferret Couture ( http://www.ferretcouture.co.uk/ ) generously offered
to step in with an event in place of the shelter dinner.  There is no
need to register for the Ferret Couture Fashion Show Gala as long as you
are already registered for the conference.  For further details on the
fashion show, please feel free to contact Shannan at

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
www.ferretaid.org <http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html