From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 08:06:14 -0700
I don't know if any of you guys live in the Reno/Sparks area, but.....I went
into Pet City in the Green Brae shopping center last weekend (I live in a
ferret free zone, so I always stop in pet stores when I'm on road trips).
Their ferret accomodations were ok, but one baby was very sick - crusty nose
and eyes, wheezing, dragging himself over to the water and drinking like a
madweasel.  I let them know and they took him out and into a back room.  Now
I can't stop wondering if he's ok, especially since I can't go back and ask.
Anyway, I just thought that maybe someone lived in the area and could stop
by and see how he's doing - I figure that if I just call them, they'll say,
"oh, he's fine," no matter what, and I'm way too shy to press it past that.

Thanx.
[LD]