From:
"Carissa M. wertz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 11:51:08 -0400
hello all I have a question for anyone who can answer it.  My fuzzy likes
to drink pop (soda) whenever he can get to a glass that has some in it.
is this bad for him?  he's been doing this for about two months I didn't
notice it until recently that the reason there is NO pop left in a cup when
I leave the room is because he drinks it.  he especially likes dr. pepper
watered down (melted ice cubes).  he has plenty of water two water bottles
in his cage plus the bowl of water that is out for him and the cats.  My
vet doesn't know if it will hurt him, she says she has never heard of or
seen a ferret drink pop.  If any of you have any idea of if this will hurt
him or not please let me know.

thank you very much
Carissa and Sir Ferris the Bad Boy Rat