Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 18:26:44 -0400
Thanks to Don and Jackie from The Dook Nook Ferret Rescue and Shelter
in Jacksonville the little girls are safely at my home outside of
Orlando. After lots of phone calls and e-mails with each other and the
Clay County's rescue/adoption coordinator Don was finally able to get
them. He then drove them to me on his way to Tampa. Poor guy was
planning on leaving a lot earlier to miss our Orlando/Disney traffic
but got right in the middle of it just for these little ones! Thanks
guys, you rock!

Both girls are YOUNG! I mean probably under 6 months. Their owners
gave them up because they were digging at their carpet. Imagine that?
They are both in excellent condition and had no fleas. Of course their
nails needed trimming so we had a mini spa day along with ear cleaning
as well. If anyone is interested in adopting them let me know.

Here are pictures of them:

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x173/digginagain2/DSC06964JPG2.jpg

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x173/digginagain2/DSC06967JPG2.jpg

Kim