From:
Jay & Lisa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 11:22:52 -0700
I know how often I have looked to the FML for help & information & while
this entire site is filled with helpful people & great advice, I urge
anyone seeking accurate information regarding medical
conditions/treatments to visit http://www.miamiferret.org.  His recent
post on 24hr Lupron proves once again how thoroughly Mike Janke
researches his info through use of the most knowledgeable sources he
can find.  I always feel confident that information from miamiferret.org
is as accurate as possible (there is still a lot of stuff that is unknown
about ferrets & their ills).  Keep up the good work, Mike!

Last time I posted a message like this I got a personal "Thank You".
Mike, it is not necessary - I just want to see that anyone needing help
with their fuzzy gets the best information they can!

Lisa (retired Pharmacist & 20+ year ferret lover)