From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 13:46:40 -0700
I have been behind in my reading, as have others, and was very disturbed to
hear of the attack on Dayna.  This issue may seem like old news for some,
but I feel that any attack upon her is completely unwarranted.  This
beautiful individual has brightened our days with her rescue stories, made
us cry at the cruelty our ferrets have had to endure and answered our
prayers when we had nowhere else to turn.

Ego..you say?  Scam?  I.D.  checks?

For those of you who cannot tell the difference between real devotion for
our ferrets and an opportunistic bid for our attention/money (even on the
internet), I am truly sorry.

What is worse, I am under the impression that Dayna no longer wishes to
participate on the FML due to the criticism.

few; or the one".

DAYNA COME BACK!!!!!! We need you.

diana