From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 12:02:41 -0700
Hi there. I thought I would share a story with all of you.

I once took my two girls (the eldest of the crew, Domi and Meisha) into
Target.  I smuggled them in in a very small back pack (not the kind you
use for school).  I placed the back pack in the bottom of the shopping cart
(*deep* shopping cart!).  I must say, the girls were very well behaved.
Neither tried to get out.  They just looked around.

Well, I bought this portable armoire.  I fit it into the cage so that it
appeared to make a tent.  Then I went brousing through the store.

When I got to the check out, I totally forgot to scoop up the girls and
hide them in the back pack.  Imagine the fright/shock of the check-out girl
when she pulled back the armoire box and saw two small faces look up at
her.  She let out this frightened scream!  It took a few moments for her to
regain her composure, but once she did, she oogled my two suprisingly well
behaved bandits.

I have to say, this story gives me great joy as I have a wicked sense of
humor.

Lise and the six lunatics.