From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 07:37:47 -0800
"POSSUM AND SUZIE Q WILL YOU GET OUT OF THOSE BOXES??!!"

"You could end up bing shipped to parts unknown if I don't see you
 in there!"

"The raffle tickets are being pulled this Wed or Thursday. I thought
the turkey was going to do it, but maybe we should ask Mum to let her
human grandkids pull the tickets on Turkey Day. The turkey may not be
available if you know what I mean."

"Well that means all the peoples better buy up the last tickets before
the drawing doesn't it Miss Cathy??"

"Well, yes Suzie Q it does."

"POSSUM will you bring back my tape! I need to close the boxes!!"

"Anyway folks, if you want to participate in the raffle, Wednesday
is the last day Mum is taking pay pal orders. Thanks for helping us -
I best go get Possum and entertain her before she ends up being a
surprise bag for one of the raffle winners - noone is ready for that!!"

http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/raffle.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! BLESSINGS TO ALL THE BEARS EVERYWHERE!

Feed htmlescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

LJ