From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 14:41:06 -0500
I had a pair that were so bonded that when Grizzendanner passed, I
laid his body in the room with his brother, Bear & his friends to be
able to say goodbye. Bear kept nudging Grizz to wake up,then he laid
on him, licking him & making soft whines. He stayed like that for over
an hour before I took the body away.

As Katharine stated,there is a vet selling Carolina ferrets.In the PCB
area.I'm trying to find out which vet. But I know it's been raining
ferrets here for a month & this sure won't help us out at all.

I picked up a very pretty young lady from Ft Benning yesterday. She has
traveled with her soldier dad for months while he did his training, all
the while,living in the barricks. So, everybody has fallen in love with
her. BUTNOT enough to look for a good home before they are deployed .

God Bless us All,

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter