From:
Debbie Liddicoat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:58:24 EDT
Our Princess Veil is around 4 years old.  She's on a diet of Ultra Blend
Select with a bit of Ferretone, a few Cheerios in the morning.  She's
happy, loves to play and run and is absolutely adorable.  However, the
last few weeks, she's had a touch of diarrhea.  Nothing horrible, nothing
green.  Kind of a golden yellow, misses the litter box now and then.
I've cut out the Ferretone and am supplementing her diet with Gerber Baby
Chicken.  Any suggestions?  I called the place where we got her and was
told it's probably just "tummy trouble" and to keep an eye on her.  If it
got worse to call the vet.  How long do I wait to see a vet?  She's eating
her normal amount, and drinking a normal amount too.

Thanks,
Debbie