From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 04:19:18 -0700
OK, this was going to be a serious post, but forget that.  It's hard to
keep a straight face living in this zoo.

As I sat down to type, my alpha albino Space Ghost came tearing into the
comp room, the mutilated remains of a Walmart sack around his neck.  Is
it a bird?  Is it a plane?  NO!  It's SUPERFERRET!!!

Of course, being the human that I am, I forgot to close the very large
box of packing 'popcorn' that I was just using...into the box he goes,
and right on his heels (do ferrets even have heels?!) is Cricket, the
Feral Ninja Kitten.  Popcorn everywhere.  Out jumps Cricket, now pursued
by the Caped Wonder Weasel.  Two laps of 'Ring-Around-the-Human' and back
into the box they go.  More popcorn everywhere.  Then I guess Ghost got a
little personal, and the 'poor kitty' came up out of the box in a series
of flips any skateboarder would envy!  There went the rest of the
popcorn.  It looks like it snowed in here!  Guess I'll have to sign off
for now, gotta rescue Ghost from the sack, & got some cleaning to do.
Worth every moment.

Space Ghost, "Look ma, snow in the desert!"

=====
Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas