From:
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 21:02:54 EDT
Hello to all!  Its been a long time since I posted but I just hate typing,
LOL.

An update on Odo and Spooky is Odo is doing very well, his burns are healed
and he gets around great.  Spooky is having major problems and we are not
sure if he'll make it or not.

He is eating his soup and taking his meds but his immune system is really
shot.  So keep the little guy in your thoughts.

As far as the investigation on the young ferrets being sold at the
petstores in Las Vegas all we are being told is that they have contacted
MF and since the investigation is in progress they won't tell us anymore
than that.  But when they do I'll pass it along.

Well we are down to 52 ferrets right now, which is great!  I just hope it
stays that way for a while.

I was wondering, if I had a ferret cleaning day and offered refreshments
and prizes,would any on in L.V.  be interested in helping out one day.  All
the cages need to be taken out and power washed, all bedding washed, baths,
nails ears done.  Just a general big time cleaning!  Right now I'm doing it
all myself and I could really use one day to get it all spic n span clean.
We used to have these many moons ago when there were helpers plentiful,
but now they are far and few between.  So I am reduced to bribery.  so
let me know the best day, Sat or Sun and them I'll plan a date for the
Clean-A-Palooza day.  Just so you don't think I don't clean, I do, nothing
is that bad but could use a real deep cleaning!

Please visit our website, its been updated with photos, products, etc.  We
also offer Paypal for product purchases and donations.

For the button collectors, they are not on the page but I have some cute
ones in stock!

Take care all,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter