From:
Ferret's Dream House <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:25:04 -0600
Please stop the rumors and think of the ferrets. Contracts were
signed and at this time I cannot legally give out any details. More
information will be forth coming after the lawsuit is over.

If you would like to make a donation, I do have a paypal account
[log in to unmask] All donations are tax decutible. All thank yous
and tax information will be sent to you before the end of the year.

DooK   DoOK   DOOK!
Lori Sies
Ferret's Dream House Shelter
Covering the Tristate - Cincinnati, Ohio  & Northern Kentucky Area
845 Tulip Rd.
Lynx OH  45650
(937) 544-3313
A Non-Profit 501(c(3) organization.