From:
Wayne Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:09:51 +0100
This may sound an odd question to ask but why are ferrets banned in some
American states?  It would seem that not only are ferrets banned but people
can actually get turned into Fish and Game for keeping them.  Does anyone
really care enough to both turning a ferret keeper in and if so why?

It seems incredible to me that anyone could be bothered turning a ferret
keeper in.  I feel sorry for the ferrets.  If they live as out laws then
things like walking in the park, playing in the garden or even walking
with me to the shop would be impossible.

Why are ferrets banned in some American States?

Confused!!!

W.
Lector, Sue and Bob too
(enjoy the bridge, Lottie)

Wayne Gardner
Dept. of Medical Physics
United Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust