From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:52:19 -0500
I'd like to warmly thank everyone that bought tickets for the afghan and
goodie items.

Bubba recently had adrenal surgery and BB had blood work run.  I have
two more adrenal surgeries scheduled for Thursday Sept 12 for Mookie and
Ferris.  Both boys are 7 yrs old.  Ferris has already had two adrenal
surgeries, this will be his third.  Mookie has insulinoma and this will
be his first surgery.

BB's blood work showed his liver was failing.  Our vet said it felt
small, smaller than a normal liver, and very nodulated.  After our vet
visit BB seemed to go downhill fast.  He died in my arms Monday evening
at 7:30.  He was only 3 yrs 3 months old.

In BB's memory, please spend a little extra time with your fuzzies.
There are no guarantees that they will be here tomorrow.

hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services
http://www.ferretfamilyservices.org