From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:20:20 -0800
Well you ask and I am going to tell you why it took me so long to pick
a ferret from the tree.  The first thing is They say nothing about the
fetter or what it needs or likes only the name.  And the other tells
you to give money in the ferrets name.  That is fine but I want to do
something for the ferret not give money at this time I do that any way.
I know they need money I think we all do.  I just don't likes them asking
for money and nothing for the ferret.  On the giving Tree they tell you
about the ferret and something of what has gone on in there life so you
feel like you know the ferret some what and its likes and what it wants.
I had a hard time finding one that wasn't asking for money and that I
felt like I knew something about.  I don't know about any of you but at
this time I want to do something for the fuzzy its self not give money.

[JH]