From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:09:47 -0400
Ferret Lovers Club of Upstate New York Meeting

When: October 22nd - 1 Pm till 3 Pm?

Where?  Canandaigua New York.  Tom Wahl's Route 332

The board members are excited to announce that we are going to have our
first meeting with club members... If you know of a friend that would
like to join us please bring them, the more member participation the
more we can accomplish..

Until we have a good idea of who our club members are and where we all
live we are going to have our meeting in a public place mid-way for all
members.  At this time with the people that have RSVP'd Canandaigua seems
to be right in the middle for all of us.  Anyone coming in from south of
Naples is welcome to stop at the Lake Road Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter so
you can car pool.  Directions will follow this invitation.  Please do not
bring your ferrets to this meeting, we will have a day we can bring our
ferrets and have a fun filled ferret day; the first meeting is not that
day.

Agenda:

What do we as a group want to cover and accomplish?

How often do we want meetings and meet ups?

Do you want to have cyber meetings between meet ups?

Suggestions and ideas from members. Bring your thinking caps folks!

Hope to see you there!

Stephanie Nickles
Club President
Visit us at