From:
Lonny Eachus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 16:39:14 -0800
I have undertaken the task -- slowly, I admit-- of building a new
website to replace the outdated site that currently exists for a
local shelter, Ferret Haven of Spokane.

The domain names "ferrethaven.org" and "ferrethaven.com" were already
taken by other shelters, so we went with "ferrethaven.net", which is
okay but not ideal.

It has come to my attention that the registration for "ferrethaven.com"
has expired and will become available soon. That means it has been
inactive for some time, because there is a grace period during which
you can reclaim expired domains.

I would like to snap up "ferrethaven.com" for this shelter, because it
is somewhat easier for people to find than a ".net" domain. However, I
do not want to step on the toes of some other legitimate shelter, if
they are just having temporary difficulties of some kind.

If you have any information about the shelter named Ferret Haven, which
was on the web under the name "ferrethaven.com", I would appreciate it
if you would write me and let me know. Do they still exist? If so, how
to contact them?

Thank you for any information you can supply.

Lonny Eachus