From:
Laura Spearman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:42:59 -0700
hi all-

first i would like to say thank you to everyone who emailed me personally
about the passing of my foster girl, chicky.  it really meant a lot to me.

second, i would like to finally introduce the newest fuzz to my clan.  his
name is elliot and he is a big dopey chocolate male.  he is about 5 months
old now.  my other three ferts absolutely love him to death.  he is so
big!!!  he's the youngest but also the biggest weighing in at 3 pounds
already.

here is my question.  i know that ferrets are considered "adults" at 6
months.  but, do they continue to grow after that??  he is hugh now, i
wonder if he will get any bigger??  (ive always wanted a really big
ferret.) he is not "fat".  (although his nickname is 'big fat ferret')
he gets more run time than my other three.  he is just solid.

i know that unaltered males can get pretty big.  ive heard that they can
get up to 7 pounds (although that is rare.) how big can altered males get??

thanks everyone!!

laura
jakob, bailey, abigail, & elliot
**still missing my chickie**