From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 14:01:28 EDT
It is with extreme heartfelt gratitude to Mike Janke and Kat Parsons that I
am announcing that there is now an Aleutian Disease Message Board on White
Russian's ADV Web Page.  http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html

I have been asked so many questions via private E-mail and, while I'm
more than happy to answer them, I believe it would be beneficial to ask
questions on a board where everyone can comment and see the answers.  I
hope it will be a place where people can feel free to ask questions without
feeling "stupid", make comments without being ridiculed, and just generally
express whatever they want to regarding Aleutian Disease.  Even flames are
welcome because they let me know how people feel and what I could be doing
better!

I will be inviting a few ADV knowledgeable vets to visit the board, but
those vets that do know most about Aleutian Disease are also very, very
busy...so we'll see.  If no vets visit the board and questions are asked
that I can't answer, I will forward them to the vets I've been in contact
with and post their replies, if any.

Don't forget...if you haven't already signed the guest book, please do so!
My former boss hasn't sent the check for research yet, so there's still
time! <g>  Also, if you visited the site before the new "Faces of ADV" page
was up, please stop in again.  There are so many beautiful fur kids on it.
Thank you to all those ferret moms and dads that generously shared pictures
of their babies.

Feel free to visit often, or just bookmark the board for future reference.
I hope to *see* you there.

Judy
Please give...the ferret you save may be your own!
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html