Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 22:30:07 EST
Hey again guys...This is about the 3rd or 4th time I've posted in 2 days,
but I have limited access to the computer now and have to do it kind of
all at once.

So, my questions are: Is it possible for a vet to find out specific
allergies of a ferret?

Another is: Does anyone know how much ferrets remember?  I've heard people
say that a goldfish only remembers 20-30 second intervals (not sure if I
worded that right).  Of course that probably isn't the exact time and it
may not even be true.  A lot of people say that elephants never forget,
and cats remember everywhere they've been and so on.  So is there
something to that effect for ferrets?  Just wondering.

And something else, Moritz, he's about 2 or 3, was always pretty quiet.
I've noticed lately that when he is out playing, he dooks his lil head
off.  It's kind of hard to hear, but it's great to hear him talking again.