From:
Paige Townsend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 19:03:42 -0700
If anyone finds or spots a ferret in the Beaches area (Toronto, Ontario)
please call me [Paige] at(416)698-7845.  My youngest ferret Fizgig managed
to escape yesterday, I am terribly worried about her and miss her
desperately....

Monday morning a neighbour left a message on my answering machine to let me
know my ferret was playing on her back porch.  Unfortunately she was unable
to catch Fizgig and I did not return home for several hours to know my
ferret had escaped.  As soon I found out I started searching the area
with squeekers and the treat shaker (only thing to wake her up at home)
to no avail....

All the vets and pet stores in the area have been contacted.  I have also
contacted the humane society, and animal controls.  A barrage of "Lost
Ferret" signs have been put up within a 3 block radius with intentions of
expanding the area tomorrow if I have not heard anything.  I have been
taking walks around the area with some of my other ferrets and noise makers
hoping to draw Fizgig out of hiding.  I am starting to run out of hope (but
not giving up) and out of ideas.  Can anyone think of any ideas that might
help?

Fizgig, please come home....
Love always
Paige