From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 10:31:50 -0400
Ferrets at Heart sends our sincere thanks to everyone who purchased
a Mandie MayDay Raffle ticket. The raffle raised $100 to go toward
Mandie's adrenal surgery. People also placed donations unassociated
with the raffle that pushed Mandie's total to over $400, so Mandie will
be able to have her surgery. The surgery will be a full exploratory
hopefully scheduled in late May. "Exploratory" means that her insides
will be fully examined, not just her adrenals. At the vet we will be
using, this does not cost more than a regular adrenal surgery, where
the vet would just go in and take out an adrenal gland.

You can see what was in the bundles our raffle winners won on the
website, but here is the list of who won what raffle:

50:50 money split: L & J Schubert of Akron, OH

"Girl power!": C. Ryan of Brockport, NY

"Let's hear it for the boys!": C. Hughes of St. Louis, MO

All 7 Harry Potter audio books: No one

No one purchased a ticket for the complete set of Harry Potter audio
books. If you would like to make us an offer on the Harry Potter audio
books, please email us at [log in to unmask] Also, if you
know anyone who would like the complete four-season Sailor Moon
Japanimation/Manga series and three movies on VHS, our rescue would
like to sell this collection and put the money toward our next
purchase of deslorelin implants.

Congratulations to all our winners, and thanks again to everyone who
purchased tickets or placed a donation!

With respect,
Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio
http://ferretsatheart.com/
 ...and Rhys, Ayla, Codo, Mandie, Winter,
Holly, Charlie, and Templeton