From:
Christine Code <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 19:51:30 -0700
Dale Miller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>There is a possibility that we will be out of the country from 10/96-6/97,
>and are concerned about what will happen to our animals while we are gone..

Any ferret clubs in your area?  If not, I'd say start one. :)  Being
involved with a ferret club will give you a chance to meet other local
ferret owners, and you'll be able to size them all up and see who the
concientious ferret-lovers are.  Then perhaps you could ask one of those
people to babysit for you.

Here in Vancouver we've got a list of people who are willing to ferret-sit.
If there is already a ferret club in your area, they might have a similar
list of willing ferret-sitters all ready for you.

I have two ferrets of my own, and am looking after a darling little foster
ferret whose owner is out of the country.  This little guy's owner may not
be back until Christmas or later, and that's just fine with me.  I'm
thrilled to have him on loan!  I bet somebody would enjoy looking after your
little fuzzit, too.

cmc
--
Christine Code                     We shall find peace.
Vancouver, CANADA                  We shall hear the angels,