From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:19:34 -0500
Well my Sneaky girl is healing, still is mad about losing her Gem and
destroying her cage but she is eating and gave me a quick kiss which
I needed and appreciated. She has taken an interest in her neighbors
"the white girls" who look like Gem but they, with good reason, are
petrified of her....maybe someday.

As far as the hat is concerned, I belong to the nicest group! So many
of you offered to get the hat for me! WOW! I have been in touch with
Bed Bath and Beyond where Laura got her critter hat and they told me
they would accept my debit card. I tried to purchase the hat again and
it still wouldn't go through so I will call them. I WILL GET MY HAT!

To Laura, I live on a dirt road, at the end of a LONG driveway, in the
middle of the woods, near a small town of 3000+, without a department
store of any kind. I have to travel almost an hour just to buy
underwear BUT I WILL GET THAT HAT!

Nancy, busy caring for sweet Parker who I thought was heading for the
Bridge yesterday but told me and the vet NOT YET!