From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 00:16:33 -0500
As part of my dissection of the infamous CaCaLand Fishing Gestapo and
Acraina Society's web page, I have come across a reference I actually do
not own.  It in in a book that I have located a copy of in the libraries
of UC Berkeley and Un of New Mexico Albuquerque.

What I really need is for someone near Berkeley or Albuquerque to photocopy
some pages for me, and either scan them in and send via email, or to mail
to me overnight.  I will pay whatever expenses the photocopying and mailing
costs come too.  I need them no later than Saturday (if I can get them) so
I can review it and send the review to Jeanne Carley to present to some
legislators.  I can get the book on I.L.L., but not in time; maybe 2 to 4
weeks, well past deadline.

Sorry for the lateness of this request, I didn't get the bad news until
very recently myself.  If anyone can help, please Email me immediately so I
can tell you the name of the book, etc.  I hope someone can help.

Bob C and 16 Mo' Research Horses of Fertdom