From:
Stephanie Rusk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 08:45:51 PDT
Ok, so we got our new harnesses (closer step to camping!) and I put one on
Chimi to "show him off" to my brother who has a dog that knows way too
many tricks.  I had Chimi next to me and said "Heel" and Chimi backed up
quickly.  When he started sniffing a corner, I said "Sniff the corner" and
then he rolled over and I said "Bang Bang!"...Then he pounced on my foot
and I said "Sick 'em"....Chimi had me very well-trained at the end of it
all...when I let him out of the harness, he went over and "beat up" my
brother's dog who had been watching the whole thing. :)

When my brother commented, "How are you supposed to take a walk like that?"
and I replied, "It is like flying a kite on a calm day, with random breezes
lifting it up and taking it in a different direction.  You don't know how
long you will sit there until a breeze makes your kite take off and you
have to chase it."

I think we need to invent "Ferret roller blades"...it would be like pulling
luggage...<g>

Stephanie, Chimi (the stunt kite) & Pepe (the big box kite)