Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2008 19:16:56 -0500
I have a question on the safety of sleep sofas around ferrets. We need
to get a sofa for a family room that the ferrets don't currently have
access to. But ideally, we will let them be in there with us some
evenings. We would never open it with them in the room, but there were
a lot of metal gear like pieces, and I worry of them getting stuck in
it. Or if they went in and we couldn't get them out without opening it
(which would clearly be very unsafe) then that wouldn't work either.
Any experiences or thoughts on their safety or lack of it?

Risa