Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2008 06:35:29 GMT
I can 't help but crying when reading the notes. With the little ones
I have and the ones I miss (2 living and 3 are missed, all much loved)
I know the hurt and never get over missing them and wanting to still
hold, hug and kiss and just love them. Everyone of ours have stolen my
heart quickly and of my free will.

There is NOTHING I know to say to help you feel better. Just remember
many of us are thinking of you and have you in our prayers. My mother
in laws dog got so sick after she died but the vet found nothing
wrong.Uno lived only about a month after my mom in law. Love is a
tight bond.

love and fond memories, Mary, (Vick and Sketchers keeping me busy and
Armon, Bandit and Casper keeping me in memories.)