From:
Nick Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 1996 18:43:07 -0800
I have seen and heard about the $200 cages that sometimes let the prisoner
escape.  My dad built a cage out of PVC pipe and wire screen that comes
apart for traveling.  I think it only cost about $60 Anyway, my dad sawed a
bunch of pieces of 1/2 inch pipe, and then glued them into frames with 90
degree elbow pieces.  Then the screen went on the inside, secured by
electrical ties.  So far they have proven to be ferret resistant.  The cage
is held together by aluminium pins.  If anyone asks, I can probably think of
more complete instructions and can probably send plans, if I can figure out
how to send pictures over E-mail.

        Nick Wong