From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:24:41 -0400
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knows of breeders or otherwise that would notch
ferret ears.  I have a foster baby in my care who has no tattoos but has
a noticeable notch in her left ear.  At first I dismissed it as being a
scar from an old battle wound.  However, recently I was visiting with
another ferret lover, she showed me her baby that has a notched ear.
It was the same mark and in the same position on the left ear.  It made
us both wonder if anyone knows where they might have come from to have
such similar markings (both our notched babies were rescues with "no
history").

Thanks,
Stephanie Gilbert

---
Stephanie Gilbert * TriFL VP/Librarian *
work: 919-962-1355 * http://www.trifl.org *
http://www.ferretsanctuary.com